By day, we are a full service fretted instrument sales and repair shop. We have a large selection of used and vintage guitars, amps, banjos, mandolins, ukuleles, and basses in stock. Click here to see some of our current stock.
By night, we are an entertainment venue with a variety of talent gracing our stage. We have 2 Open Mic nights a week, a dedicated Jazz Night once a month, a Comedy Showcase once a month, spoken word events as well as multiple acts a night otherwise! Check out our Calendar for what’s happening tonight.
For inquiries regarding booking your act, please go to the BOOKING page and fill out our online submission form.
We offer the following services for Guitars, Banjos, Basses, Mandolins, Ukuleles, and other fretted stringed instruments. Our luthiers offer competitive prices and quick turnovers for anything ranging from basic set-ups to complete restoration projects. Strings and Accessories can be purchased late-night, but please come in before 6pm if you want to try out the instruments for sale.
- Basic Restrings to Full Set-Ups & Restorations
- Lessons (See Lesson Page for Rates & Details)
- Fretwork and Electronic Repairs
- Bridge Removal and Reglue
- Neck Resets, Brace & Crack Repair
- Acoustic/Electric Pickup Installation
- Tube Amp Repair
- Banjo Head Installation
- Verbal & Written Appraisals
- Steven Baer
- Samantha McDonough
- Pamela Means
- Stephanie Wayward
- Christy Patrick
- Ruth Brown
- Jonathan Herbert (Honorary)
- Eddie Downey (Volunteer / Spiritual Advisor)